BaRaN Systems is a leader in providing quality control software
which has been instrumental in helping many of the Fortune 500 companies
implement quality control on a world-wide scale. The majority of quality
control experts are utilizing spreadsheet programs to enter, analyze, and
visualize their day to day data. BaRaN Systems is committed to
provide the best quality control programs within spreadsheets.
- 1991-BaRaN Systems was founded in Alberta, Canada.
- 1992-Released our first Statistical Quality Control program for the
Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet (SQC for Excel™) for both the PC and Mac
- 1994-Expanded our SQC programs to include Lotus® 1.2.3. for Windows
(SQC for Lotus™), based on demand from our customers. Started providing
our customers with "right to copy", site, and global licensing to reduce
their overall cost.
- 1995-Developed a comprehensive Pareto charting program to analyze
standard, cost based, and 3 dimensional data (Pareto for Excel™).
- 1995-Started a Homepage on Internet at
- 1998-Released Advanced SQC for Excel™ and
SQC for Excel™ for both Excel 7.0 and Excel 97 (8.0).
- 1998-Released SQC for Access™ the first Quality
Control Database for Microsoft Excel utilizing the state of the art
database design technology.
- 1999-Released Advanced SQC for Excel™ and
SQC for Excel™ for Excel 2000.
- 2000-Released Six Sigma for Excel™ and TQM
for Excel™ for Excel 97, 2000.
- 2001-Released all products for the new Excel 2002.
- 2001-Moved its head office to Texas, USA.
- 2002-Released all products under 4 new categories.